The aim of the study is to analyse the status quo of the intersection of gender and cultural diversity in each partner country, the access and stay of migrant women in lifelong learning process as well as the intersectional aspects in adult education system with three main purposes:
- To provide with the necessary information in order to guide the design and implementation of the methodology of the project.
- To provide with the necessary information in order to design and prepare the specific activities and products of the project.
- To improve knowledge and understanding about intersection dynamics in the fields of gender and cultural diversity within the community related from a lifelong learning perspective in order to apply to policies and programmes in this field and other interlinked relevant issues.
On the base of 20 national interviews with trainers, NGOs and stakeholders, each partner carried out a national study:
- National Study in Austria
- National Study in Bulgaria
- National Study in France
- National Study in Portugal
Based on the national research work we are offering summary of comparative report’s findings:
You can also read the full